Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Consulting
Becoming a more equitable, diverse, and inclusive organization is a journey that requires frequent attention and adjustment. Through consultation and training, our team supports organizations to address EDI in a meaningful and authentic way with a focus on:
- Talent attraction and selection
- Organizational readiness, onboarding and HR support
Embed EDI in Your Talent Attraction Strategy
Engaging a diverse talent pool of qualified candidates is essential for the success of your recruitment strategy. Equally important is your ability to combat barriers that disadvantage underrepresented groups.
Our consultants work with you to critically evaluate the way you recruit, assess, and select new team members and leaders.
We ensure a diverse candidate pool by:
- Tracking and presenting self-identification data so the search committee can authentically consider diversity in their assessment.
- Leveraging existing relationships with diverse communities and partners to identify candidates.
- Ensuring role profiles and advertisements use inclusive language.
- Suggesting advertising placements that target underrepresented groups.
- Identifying and pursuing candidates from underrepresented groups.
- Ensure candidates from underrepresented groups are not excluded.
- Supporting candidates from underrepresented groups in the process.
We also work with search committees and hiring managers to consider the readiness of their organization to support candidates from underrepresented groups and develop a plan to ensure the success of all parties involved.
Go Beyond Talent Attraction
Meaningful change requires a sustained commitment. We have worked with clients to assess their processes and systems to be more equitable and inclusive in the following ways:
Environmental assessment – Gain a better understanding of your current position compared with your goals. Through a combination of surveys and interviews with key stakeholders and/or a review of existing documentation and comparative organizations, we provide actionable insights to help you achieve your EDI goals.
EDI policy development – We help develop policies reflective of your commitment to EDI to inform the actions required to achieve your objectives.
Training and development – We provide training on strategies to counter bias in your processes.