Michelle Fitzgerald, ABC, ACC
Strategic, engaging and insightful, Michelle has built a solid reputation in coaching, leadership development, team performance, and organizational change.
Michelle's approach is grounded in 25 years of operational and consulting experience. She has held senior roles in healthcare and the insurance and finance sectors during periods of major change and transformation. She has a passion for helping leaders create environments that inspire collaboration, creativity, agility and innovation.
She has provided coaching and facilitation services to a variety of organizations including: Hyatt Hotels, Halifax Stanfield International Airport, IWK Health Centre, Emera, Nova Scotia Power, Sun Life, Shaw Group, New Brunswick Medical Society, Service Nova Scotia, Wilsons Security, Medavie Blue Cross, Events East, and EduNova. Clients can count on her to be on top of best practices and emerging trends in this new world of work.
Coaching leaders has always been central to her work. She approaches each coaching engagement with curiosity, tenacity, humor, and a laser focus on results. She is known for establishing connections quickly and helping her clients focus on what matters most so they are performing at their highest value.
Education, Certifications and Awards:
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Accredited Business Communicator (ABC), International Association of Business Communicators
- Prosci-Certified Change Management Consultant (CMP)
- Certified in The Birkman Method™, DISC Leadership™, TKI, and Hogan suite of assessments.
- Recognized by KBRS for consistently receiving five-star client feedback.
- Bachelor of Public Relations (BPR), Mount Saint Vincent University
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Acadia University
Passions, Community Involvement and Personal Interests:
- Family Support, Halifax Ukrainians
- Board member, Junior Achievement of Nova Scotia
- Board member, Family SOS
- Board member, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Halifax
- Former Big Sister