Career Transition and Outplacement Support for Organizations
Ending an employment contract isn’t an easy decision. The right support can help.
Through career transitions services (also known as outplacement) we:
- support your employee in transitioning to their next role,
- create a positive experience for your departing employee that will reflect well on your organization and encourage good will, and
- support your team in delivering the message and navigating the impact.
How do we support your departing employees?
Our experienced consultants and career coaches help your former employees by:
- assessing career options,
- providing the skills and support needed for an effective career search,
- encouraging them to stay motivated and accountable to achieve their professional goals, and
- ensuring they are considered for relevant job opportunities with our recruitment practice, the largest in the region, with hundreds of people placed each year.
Our programs can be adapted to an individual or organization’s needs and budget within three broad categories:
- Job Search Essentials – Delivered through a blend of 1:1 coaching, and technology enabled support and virtual meetings. We help employees develop a plan to accelerate their job search, refine their personal brand image, and navigate the interview process.
- Executive – Tailored high-touch service designed specifically for the needs of senior leaders.
- Retirement – Support for senior leaders and their organizations to preserve business momentum as well as plan for succession. Programs include coaching as well as financial, lifestyle, and career counselling.
All of our programs include resume development and access to LinkedIn Learning and our Career Resource Network featuring helpful webinars, videos, and assessments. Clients have unlimited access to our online resources until they land in a new role and beyond.
As part of LHH, a global leader in outplacement and career transition, we offer best-in-class solutions.
How do we support your organization?
Our team of experienced consultants, coaches, and HR practitioners work with your senior leaders to manage the impact of a single employment termination or large-scale restructuring.
- Consulting support to define your goals, assess your structure, and develop a strategy to address your concerns.
- Project planning of logistics and communication needs.
- Manager training on how to handle termination meetings.
- On-site support for departing employees immediately after the termination meeting to discuss next steps with empathy and objectivity.
- Transition solutions:
- Change management consulting
- Organizational restructuring consulting
- Employee engagement and retention strategies
- Team effectiveness programs