With a personable approach and a sincere commitment to client success, Peter works with those in career transition to navigate their options and help them achieve their career goals effectively and efficiently.
As a Senior Consultant at KBRS, Peter is a highly dependable, accountable and consummate professional with extensive experience in career transition consulting and coaching.
Peter has over 25 years of professional work experience, as an entrepreneur, manager and business leader in the IT, financial services and career transition industries.
Education and Certifications:
- Strategic Intervention Coaching, Robbins-Madanes Training
- PMP Designation, Robbins-Madanes Training
- Bachelor of Science , Mount Allison University
Passions, Community Involvement and Personal Interests:
- Field Team Leader, Tri County Ground Search & Rescue
- Past Chair and board member, Amherst N.S. YMCA
- Past Chair, Small Business Committee, Greater Moncton Chamber of Commerce