Tony Case, MSc, PhD
With 20 years’ business and consulting experience in the U.S. and Canada, Tony is widely recognized as a leader in customized leadership development, team building, and executive coaching processes that enable organizations to achieve their strategic goals.
Tony’s expertise spans the financial, retail, healthcare, and manufacturing industries. He is a successful leadership consultant, coach, and facilitator with an extensive track record of enhancing employee and organizational development, performance, and growth.
He has experience in the areas of leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, executive team development, and change management. Tony has provided consulting services to an array of clients including Harley Davidson, AT&T, Coors, Kodak, Aliant, Hewlett Packard, IWK Health Centre, Capital Health District, Catholic Health Initiatives, Farmers Dairy, Halifax International Airport Authority, RCMP, Nova Scotia Transportation and Public Works, Crombie Properties, Michelin, Southwest Properties, Nautel, Lafarge NA, Keane Canada, High Liner Foods, and Scotsburn Cooperative.
Education and Certifications:
- Ph. D. Organization and Management, Capella University
- Master of Science in Management, Regis University
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, University of Toronto
- Certified in MBTI, FIRO-B, Social Styles, Personal Directions, LEA 360, Denison Organizational Culture, and Leadership Assessments, and LISten 360
Passions, Community Involvement and Personal Interests:
- Co-designed and co-facilitated, Envision Halifax, which is a community leadership development program