Heather Peters, PCC, MER, IPMA-ACP
An energetic and engaging facilitator, solutions-driven consultant, and insightful leadership coach, Heather has helped hundreds of leaders and professionals create engaging, inclusive and impactful teams and leaders to elevate results in Canada and beyond.
As a Senior Associate, Heather can easily ‘switch hats’ to deliver distinctive leadership, team and HR solutions. She attributes this ability to over two decades in leadership, entrepreneurial and strategic HR roles in the insurance, IT, healthcare and financial industries. Heather's hands-on business experience helps her connect with her clients and create long-standing relationships based on trust, collaboration and a commitment to client service.
Being a coach, Heather has a deep curiosity about her clients and their organizations. She has a passion for helping leaders create environments that inspire learning, drive creativity and innovation, and enhance communications. Heather knows that the leaders of today must, first and foremost, be true leaders of people to deliver organizational results and ensure sustainability. Heather is an attentive listener with the ability to ask the right questions to stimulate dialogue, uncover obstacles and drive success.
Education and Certifications:
- Master of Employment Relations, Memorial University
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Ottawa
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Advanced Certified Professional (IPMA-ACP)
- Certified Facilitator of LHH’s Proprietary Leadership Offerings including the celebrated Elevate Women in Leadership Program, Accountable Manager, Vital Teams, Accountable Manager and Coaching for Results
- Leadership Effectiveness Analysis (LEA 360), Strategic Directions, DISC, TAIS, EIQ-2, WPI, ERI
Passions, Community Involvement and Personal Interests:
- Board member, Ronald McDonald House NL
- Previously served on boards such as the YMCA NL, Rotary Club of St. John’s East, and The International Personnel Management Association in Newfoundland
- She lives in St. John’s with her husband Sean and her two girls, Sophie and Anna, whom all dote on their golden retriever, Willow, whether at home, in the woods or walking by the sea