This program includes:
- Nine 2.5-hour interactive and collaborative modules delivered virtually
- Three 1-hour virtual coaching circles
- Leadership assessment
- Complete resource workbook for participants and a resource booklet for their manager, with proven ways to support their direct reports
Regular Rate: $2,950/Participant
Group Rate: $2,750/Participant when more than one participant registers from the same organization
Registration is limited. Group size will be kept small to facilitate rich discussion.
Michelle has a passion for helping teams align around business strategy and ways of working to sustain high performance and coaching clients to achieve their full potential as leaders.
An energetic and engaging facilitator, solutions-driven consultant, and insightful leadership coach, Heather has helped hundreds of leaders and professionals engage teams and maximize performance in Canada and beyond.
- Revenue Development Manager, national health and research organization
“I use this program daily - both professionally and personally. I would recommend this course to any manager."
- Accounting Manager, national security company
"The course was well-organized, with the right mix of theory, group discussion, and real-world application. It was consistently a high-quality experience.”
- Marketing Manager, national security company
“When I started the course one of the main areas I wanted to improve was my delegation skills. I have made tremendous headway in my efforts to give others an opportunity for success.”
- Technical Architect, global export organization
"The professional development you gain from having conversations outside of your current company and with managers who are outside of your own corporate culture is invaluable. Hearing similar challenges and solutions from other managers will boost your confidence, help you know you are not alone, and see that there are methods to solve problems quickly."
- Finance Manager, transportation company