The Accountable Manager™ is a skill-based leadership program that equips frontline managers with the skill set and mindset to lead in an ever-changing environment.
This program is ideal for professionals who are:
- New to management
- Manager-level individuals who want to master the fundamental skills of effective leadership
This ground-breaking program is organized around three building blocks to drive accountability at the personal, team, and organizational level and is delivered over a 6-month learning journey.
The program covers timely themes including:
- How to enhance team effectiveness in a virtual or hybrid environment
- How diversity and disruption support growth and innovative thinking
- How to accelerate and support change
- How to use coach-like conversations to drive performance in others
Past participants have told us that the opportunity to discuss common challenges with peers outside of their own organization is invaluable, enhancing both their confidence and knowledge. And these days, they appreciate the opportunity to connect and learn alongside others.
Want more information? Registering a group?
Interested in customized options for your organization?
Explore options for customizing this program to your groups needs by contacting either Michelle Fitzgerald, email@example.com or Heather Peters, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program includes:
- Nine 2.5-hour interactive and collaborative modules delivered virtually
- Three 1-hour virtual coaching circles
- Leadership assessment
- Complete resource workbook for participants and a resource booklet for their manager, with proven ways to support their direct reports
Regular Rate: $2,950/Participant
Group Rate: $2,750/Participant when more than one participant registers from the same organization
Registration is limited. Group size will be kept small to facilitate rich discussion.
*Current Program Full*
Strategic, engaging, and insightful, Michelle has built a solid reputation in organizational change and performance, coaching, and leadership development.
- Revenue Development Manager, national health and research organization
“I use this program daily - both professionally and personally. I would recommend this course to any manager."
- Accounting Manager, national security company
"The course was well-organized, with the right mix of theory, group discussion, and real-world application. It was consistently a high-quality experience.”
- Marketing Manager, national security company
“When I started the course one of the main areas I wanted to improve was my delegation skills. I have made tremendous headway in my efforts to give others an opportunity for success.”
- Technical Architect, global export organization
"The professional development you gain from having conversations outside of your current company and with managers who are outside of your own corporate culture is invaluable. Hearing similar challenges and solutions from other managers will boost your confidence, help you know you are not alone, and see that there are methods to solve problems quickly."
- Finance Manager, transportation company