The stakes in leadership have always been high, but they are getting higher. Leaders today must execute strategy, drive innovation, and build talent for the future. They are under more pressure and more scrutiny than ever before. But at the very moment we need our leaders to be their best - to...
The Accountable ManagerTM
The Accountable Manager™ is our management fundamentals training program that equips Frontline Managers with the mindset, skillset and deliberate practices needed to not only lead, but lead with greater accountability.
The program is organized around three building blocks to drive accountability at the personal, team and organizational level. Over a 6-month journey, participants will learn:
- How to enhance team effectiveness in a virtual or hybrid environment
- How diversity and disruption support growth and innovative-thinking
- How to accelerate and support change
- How to use coach-like conversations to drive performance in others
Who will benefit:
- New managers
- Manager-level individuals who want to master the fundamental skills of effective leadership
Leading Other Leaders
This leadership development program designed for leaders of leaders, equips participants with the skills and mindset needed to successfully execute the strategy of the organization. Participants will learn how to inspire accountability within their teams and move from managing to leading.
Through nine modules, each 2.5 hours, participants will learn to:
- Be self-aware and accountable with the support of a Hogan Assessment and other assessment tools
- Think and communicate strategically
- Collaborate across boundaries with internal and external stakeholders
- Influence in all directions with effective strategies
- Coach through continuous change using a five-step coaching process
- Optimize team performance through research-based practices
Who will benefit:
- Mid to senior level leaders of people
To learn more about this program, contact Michelle Fitzgerald, Senior Associate.
Elevating Women in Leadership
Increasing representation and accelerating the development and retention of future female leaders is an important topic to organizations today. Elevating Women in Leadership helps organizations make movement on their diversity goals and provides females with an opportunity to reflect, connect and make choices about their future.
The insights for Elevating Women in Leadership have been gleaned through years of work with Global, Canadian, and US Fortune 500 companies. We combine world-class development with contemporary gender diversity research which results in acquisition of the skills needed for success in the context of female leadership. Our cadre of experts–coaches and facilitators–have been there, and understand the challenges facing female leaders. Participants walk away with insight into their performance, perceived potential, a leadership plan, and the mindset required to achieve it.
What You Will Learn:
- Insight into the critical experiences and beliefs that have made you the leader you are today
- A vision for your future, the plan to get there, and acknowledgement of the strengths to leverage
- Feedback on your strategic impact and leadership presence through transforming moments on and off camera
- A plan to leverage and further build your sphere of influence by deliberately cultivating strategic relationships internally and externally
- A better understanding of the impact of gender on multitude variables and the personal barriers you may be placing on yourself
- A method for communicating in a way that increases others' perceptions of your strategic capability
- An ongoing community of strong supporters who are invested, connected and who want to 'pay it forward'
Who Will Benefit:
- Mid to senior level female leaders
Learn more and register for upcoming programs!
Communicate with Impact
Communicate with Impact is a unique two-day program designed for leaders and professionals who want to improve their presentations skills and deliver compelling messages with confidence.
Participants will learn to:
- Recognize and avoid common communication barriers
- Practice clear and concise communication
- Apply a communication model to daily situations
- Address and leverage personal anxiety
- Organize, structure, and contextualize key messages
Who will benefit:
- Mid to senior level business leaders
- Professionals who present in front of stakeholder audiences
- Individuals who experience anxiety and uncertainty when presenting
Coaching For ResultsTM
Developing talent for today and retaining talent for tomorrow has become a critical issue in every organization. Coaching for Results is a two-time, award-winning program that provides managers at all levels with the practical skills to increase the quality and success of conversations with their teams, colleagues and senior leaders.
No other coaching program tackles the three critical elements to master the coaching conversation - the mindset of a great coach, the fundamental skills to leverage, and an effective process that creates accountability.
Who Will Benefit:
- Managers and leaders of people at all levels
- Individuals who provide coaching to project team members, peers or others.
The Leadership Contract™
Leadership accountability is one of the most pressing issues in organizations today. Based on the New York Times bestselling book, The Leadership Contract™ by Dr. Vince Molinaro, this workshop is a powerful look at what is expected from all leaders today.
Through deep reflection, interactive exercises, and culture building activities, leaders will come to understand in a profoundly different way the decision that is leadership and the obligation that it brings.
The aim is to set forth a community of leaders in your organization who are aligned to the expectations you have for them and are ready to tackle the hard work that is required to lead in today’s dynamic environment.
Today, all organizations are looking to be more innovative. Some innovation requires bold new moves and ideas that translate into ground-breaking products or services, but that’s not the only way that innovation happens. Innovative organizations need leaders who are comfortable with risk and change, and encourage their teams to challenge the status quo. Innovative leaders foster the mindset needed on their teams to bring forward new ideas and then take action to achieve them.
This highly engaging and practical workshop takes the mystery out of innovation and offers practical ideas that every leader and every team can aspire to. This workshop applies concrete ways to create an innovative culture and hardwire practices that get better results.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Define what it means to be innovative;
- Identify the mindset shift required to shape new ways of thinking and foster innovation on your team;
- Explore collaboration techniques that promote new ways of thinking and sharing new ideas;
- Develop critical thinking techniques to foster a creative and open environment and to inspire others to think outside the box; and
- Practice specific strategies for actioning innovative ideas.
Managing Change & Resilience
Change & Resilience is a module focused on both self-development and how, as a leader, to navigate your team through change and how to build resilience.
Throughout this program participants will:
- Explore the stages of change and learn what leadership behaviors support employees moving through change more successfully
- Examine the factors that underlie personal resilience
- Assess individual, organization or team for resilience strength and development needs
- Identify and discuss current resilience challenges and ways to build resilience in your organization
- Apply key practices to build capability
Connect with our Consultants to learn more about the available programs.
Providing coaching to high potential employees has come to be seen as a must in many high performance companies. Many leaders who want to differentiate themselves and enhance their contribution to the organization enlist a coach to help them achieve their potential and make their mark on...