Start with the end in mind.
In the face of constant change, organizations can not afford to waste time or resources. However, creating the most efficient and effective path forward requires a clear understanding of the destination. Our strategic planning framework starts at the end because we believe that knowing where you are going is the most effective basis for planning your route to get there.
Focused on the end goal, your strategic plan should enable senior leaders to set priorities, make choices and decisions, focus energy and achieve results. It should enable team members to align their goals with those of the organization.
Creating a plan rooted in your goal.
We partner with clients to answer 5 fundamental questions through our proven strategic planning model.
- Where do you want to be?
- What environmental factors may impact your plans?
- Where are you now?
- How will you get there?
- How will you know when you have arrived?
While we tailor our planning engagement to the unique needs of your organization, our approach begins by assessing the organization’s vision, mission, values and strategic goals. Then, by reviewing the end goal in the context of the organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and challenges, we develop a plan to move forward. Every plan includes measures and targets to allow leaders to assess their progress along the way and recalibrate as needed.
We offer a robust suite of services to compliment the development and execution of your strategic plan.
- Stakeholder facilitation and engagement support
- Assessments to gauge competencies, capabilities, attitudes and leadership styles
- Executive coaching
- Leadership development consulting
- Team effectiveness consulting
- Recruitment and attraction consulting
- Career transition consulting and support for downsizing and restructuring