Losing your job is tough under any circumstance. Whether you have lost your job as a result of restructuring or downsizing amidst the COVID-19 crisis or have been unemployed since before these recent global developments, conducting a job search during this pandemic will be more challenging....
Professional, Management, Technical and Administrative Outplacement and Career Transition.
Our solutions are available in varying levels and lengths, providing individuals with opportunities and insights to assess their skills, strengths and development opportunities. We enable them to choose the right career direction and provide the competitive advantage needed to conduct a successful search campaign. The following elements are used to form an individualized career search program to meet the needs of the participant:
Identifying career and search direction
- Needs identification - At the outset we meet with each individual to determine his/her needs, and to design a program and strategy tailored to meet those needs.
- Self-assessment - This involves completing assessment exercises to establish an inventory of skills, interests, career achievements and evaluation of career alternatives, which could include self-employment or other entrepreneurial activities.
- Psychometric evaluation - The psychometric assessment provides an objective overview of personality, interpersonal and managerial skills, career interests and work objectives. This includes a written report.
- Reference interviews - We conduct confidential interviews with former work associates to obtain insight into personal and work-related characteristics. These confidential interviews provide us with valuable perceptions and evaluations of the individual’s style and competencies. The feedback to the candidate is provided in a confidential, interpretive summary form.
Training in self-marketing:
- Networking and interviewing basics and practice
- Resume preparation and development of effective correspondence
- Communication training
- Development of a business plan
As well as:
- One-on-one coaching
- Networking assistance
- Financial counselling
Learn more about what sets our Outplacement and Career Transition support apart.
Here's what our Outplacement and Career Transition clients are saying about us
It’s been years since I job-searched, so this experience has been very valuable. Over the past three months I’ve had a terrific coach, learned lots of fundamentals and really broadened my thinking about my next role. KBRS has given me the tools and search techniques to approach this transition phase with confidence.
- Sharon Rainey, Management and Professional Transition client
Like it or not, every company has a brand. In the traditional marketing sense, a brand is what differentiates one good, product or service from another. A name, design and reputation all shape a brand’s image and the public’s understanding of the value proposition. Similarly, employer brand is...