Take your presentation skills to the next level
Communicate with Impact is a unique two-day program designed for leaders and professionals who want to improve their presentations skills and deliver compelling messages with confidence.
Through a combination of reflections, active learning, discussions and feedback, participants will gain an understanding of the methods and practices needed to become effective and impactful communicators.
Participants will learn to:
- Recognize and avoid common communication barriers
- Practice clear and concise communication
- Apply a communication model to daily situations
- Address and leverage personal anxiety
- Organize, structure, and contextualize key messages
Who will benefit:
- Mid to senior-level business leaders
- Professionals who present in front of stakeholder audiences
- Individuals who experience anxiety and uncertainty when presenting
View our Program Overview
- Catherine J. Woodman
Communicate with Impact Facilitator and Associate with KBRS Catherine is an experienced leader and skilled orator who recognizes the importance of communicating effectively and with impact. She is passionate about empowering other professionals to elevate their communication skills within a safe and supportive environment.
Recent Participate Feedback:
“Speaking can be intimidating and I didn’t feel that at all. It was a welcoming and open environment… The workshop was two days well spent.”
“I have done a lot of public speaking… I still experience the nerves and anxiousness. Your workshop demonstrated to me how I can combat my doubts.”
"Catherine developed a program based on our needs which we have offered to middle and senior managers and incorporated as a component of our emerging leaders program. Participants took away skills, that they incorporated immediately, and with new levels of confidence. It’s rare that we see such direct results from training."
Looking for further information?
Read our Program Cancellation Policy