Director of Retail Operations, Atlantic Region
Belron Canada is an integral part of a global leader in auto glass repair and replacement, and forward-facing digital camera calibration. Belron Canada alone operates 325+ service centres, 2 distribution centres and 26 warehouses across 10 provinces, and is home to over 1,200 employees. Belron Canada is an organization rooted in a rich history, championing family values. Their ethics and pioneering spirit date back to the values established more than 70 years ago.
Reporting to the Vice President of Retail Operations, the Director of Retail Operations, Atlantic Region will be responsible for retail corporate service centers under Speedy Glass, Apple Auto Glass, as well as Belron’s Franchise Network operating under the same banners in Atlantic Canada (40+ locations).
Why work with Belron Canada?
Be part of a company that values culture, ties to local community and delivering the highest level of customer service. In this role you can impact Belron Canada’s strategy by providing insights from the Atlantic region, where you will optimize operations and financial resources, develop and mentor a strong team and identify opportunities for growth. You will have an opportunity to build solid business relations across the company, including working closely with the Wholesale and Distribution function and other central support teams.
This role is based in Halifax, Nova Scotia with travel to Montreal (4-6 times annually) and regular travel to sites in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland.
As the Ideal Candidate you:
• Have a successful track record as an operational leader with 10+ years in a senior management role within a retail, service or customer-focused environment.
• Have an undergraduate degree in a related field. MBA considered an asset.
• Bring exceptional management skills supporting a franchise network.
• Are highly strategic and visionary and well informed on the activities in your region/territory.
• Are known for communicating broadly and often to internal and external partners, customers and any other stakeholders.
• Are a highly professional, influential leader who operates with integrity and authenticity.
If you are interested in pursuing this exciting opportunity, you can apply online by clicking "Apply Now" below. For more information, contact Kevin Stoddart at firstname.lastname@example.org or Viola Kiriyenko at email@example.com
We will provide support in the recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs. If you require accommodation in order to participate as a candidate in the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.