Like it or not, every company has a brand. In the traditional marketing sense, a brand is what differentiates one good, product or service from another. A name, design and reputation all shape a brand’s image and the public’s understanding of the value proposition. Similarly, employer brand is...
Solutions for Employers and Employees
Seamless transitions create positive experiences for departing employees and organizations alike, minimizing disruption in momentum, and retaining employer brand integrity.
KBRS is Atlantic Canada’s leader in outplacement and career transition planning and implementation. We are also a part of Canada’s largest outplacement and career transition provider Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge, with 300 offices in 60 countries.
As a fully integrated HR consulting and recruitment firm, we give an edge to individuals in career transition. We prepare and match people with best-fit opportunities using best in-class consulting, assessment and technology. We adapt our resources to fit the need of our clients. We’ll help outplaced employees find a new job up to 65% faster than they would on their own.
What sets our outplacement and career transition services apart?
- Proven expertise, established through over 40 years of providing outplacement and career transition support for individual employment terminations and large scale downsizing.
- Unlimited time commitment, as our support continues until our clients have transitioned into the ideal opportunity.
- Personalized, customized service for every level and adapted resources to meet a variety of client needs, preferences, and budgets.
- Exemplary transition team. Our team of senior consultants and certified coaches are prepared for any challenge as a result of rigorous standards and extensive hands-on experience.
- Innovative online tools, including Career Resource Network (CRN). Available to all of our clients, CRN is a revolutionary cloud-based career development and career transition platform that brings unparalleled agility and focus to the job search process.
- Priority consideration for job opportunities. Our recruitment practice is the largest in Atlantic Canada, placing hundreds of professionals each year, and we ensure that outplacement and career transition clients are considered for relevant opportunities.
- Worldwide service as part of Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge, a global leader in outplacement and career transition with 29 offices across Canada and over 300 offices around the world.
Schedule a Consultation
To learn how we can support your organization, contact:
Bronwyn Andrews, Client Services Manager & Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristin Hewlett, Consultant, at email@example.com,
or call us toll free at 1.866.822.6022.
Are you personally faced with loss of employment?
Visit this link for more information on how we can support your transition into your ideal career opportunity.
What do our clients say about us?
“We’ve partnered with KBRS on career transition services for many years. We’ve been pleased with their responsiveness and approach. They are committed to supporting our employees through their individual transition periods, which has been invaluable for our employees. KBRS is a capable team that repeatedly delivers on respect and confidentiality.”
- Alison Stultz, Vice-President, People | Atlantic Lottery Corporation
“I was treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. From the initial phone calls to the first consultation, it was about understanding my needs... The career transition process was a huge success. Not just because I was able to change industries into a new position, but because of the tools my consultant provided.”
- Transition Client, Nova Scotia
The last few years have been tough for many Canadian organizations. Falling revenues and shrinking profits forced leaders to make difficult decisions about how best to reduce costs, boost productivity and ensure sustainability over the long term. In Canada and around the world, layoffs have been...