As a Consultant with Meridia, Sara is known for her friendly demeanor and her ability to adapt to the needs of the clients and candidates that she works with.
Sara brings years of recruitment experience in the accounting and finance space. She is always growing her network and building relationships with great potential candidates and understands that relationship development is key to connecting with Atlantic Canada’s top talent.
Prior to her time with Meridia, she had a successful career as an ASL interpreter in the academic and post-secondary sector. Her professional experiences have helped her to continuously build her communication skill set.
Education, Certifications & Awards:
- Program Top Achievement Award, NSCC
- ASL/English Interpretation Program, NSCC - Top Achievement Award
- Bachelor’s degree, St. Francis Xavier University
Passions, Community Involvement and Personal Interests:
- Member and supporter, L’Arche Canada Community
- Enjoys a competitive round of trivia and loves to hike the beautiful trails of the east coast with her Potcake rescue dog, Balki
- An avid downhill skier, traveling from Western Canada to the Alps to test her skills on the slopes