Claire Holt, MPA
Claire’s commitment to customer care and exceeding expectations of clients and candidates make her an essential part of our executive search team.
As a Consultant with KBRS, Claire focuses on finding top talent for the private and public sectors in Atlantic Canada. She prides herself on her honest and transparent approach to facilitation and client service and on her ability tap into an extensive network of professionals to find the right fit, every time.
Fluently bilingual, Claire provides service to clients and candidates in both official languages.
In her previous life she worked as a Project Manager for Actions interculturelles, a non-profit focused on intercultural education and immigrant settlement in Quebec. Her experience provides her with a unique skill set for developing strong partnerships and engaging candidates while juggling project priorities.
Education and Certifications:
- Masters of Public Administration, Queen’s University
- Bachelor of Arts, Bishops University
- Bilingual (English/ French)
Passions, Community Involvement and Personal Interests:
- Sits on the Steering Committee for the Halifax Chapter of Bishops’ JUMP Mentoring program
- Chair of Refugee Sponsorship, First Congregational Church
- Leads a Brownie troupe with Girl Guides of Canada
- Special power: giving the best pep talks