Rick has a results-driven approach, and his desire to find the perfect client-candidate match leads him to ask detailed and thoughtful questions. His curiosity and attention to detail has allowed him to develop a comprehensive understanding of the architectural design process, from initial concept design to construction administration.
As a Consultant with Meridia Recruitment Solutions, Rick supports our clients in the North-Eastern US market in the architecture, engineering, and construction sector.
Rick has over 15 years of client service experience including professional HR experience and full-cycle recruitment in the Aerospace & Security industries. He thrives on building clients’ trust and fostering strong working relationships.
Education, Certifications and Awards:
- Advanced Diploma in Human Resources, High Honors, NSCC
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and History, Magna cum laude, Saint Mary’s University
- President’s Hall of Academic Excellence, Saint Mary’s University
Community Involvement, Personal Interests & Fun Facts:
- His son, Grayson, was born on March 14, 2022
- He is a volunteer coach for the Black Youth Hockey Initiative, which aims to increase diversity in the minor hockey system
- Has played competitive hockey for over 25 years and still plays in two leagues as a goaltender