Attentive and strategic, Mark is driven to connect post-secondary organizations with the people they need to succeed while helping candidates to realize their career goals.
With a strong understanding of talent attraction and a focus on client service, Mark first demonstrated his recruitment expertise as Executive Recruiter with KBRS. He later transitioned to the Meridia team and has supported the organization’s expansion into the United States as well as the establishment of a practice area uniquely focused on the recruitment needs of educational institutions across Canada.
Today, as a Senior Consultant with Meridia, Mark applies his tenacious and thoughtful approach to help identify candidates for a diverse array of administrative, professional service, and technical roles within post-secondary institutions.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing and Sociology, St. Francis Xavier University
Passions, Community Involvement and Personal Interests:
- Volunteer, Big Brothers Big Sisters Canada
- Chair of the Board of Directors, Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia
- Previously, an Executive of the St. Francis Xavier Student Union and a member of the Board of Governors
- In his spare time, Mark is an active member of the local music scene, trains recreationally for triathlons and running events, and loves spending time with his wife, Hillary, and his rescue dog, Joni
Recruitment Sector Specialty: