Lauren Wright, MSc
With her extensive educational experience and work background combined with her passion for cultivating long-term relationships with clients and candidates, Lauren adds great value to our Executive Search Team.
As an Executive Recruiter with KBRS, Lauren leverages her research skills and strategic approach to facilitate connections between established leaders and academic institutions.
Lauren has a diverse professional background having worked overseas and in Canada in the non-profit and environmental sectors in the functions of executive and board administration and most recently human resources. Under her previous role of HR Business Partner at Toronto and Region Conservation Authority, Lauren supported and advised internal clients across a broad spectrum of human resource functions, including helping hiring managers find top talent and meet their recruitment goals.
- Master of Science, Oxford Brookes University, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons), with High Distinction, University of Toronto
Passions, Community Involvement and Personal Interests:
- Previously studied and tracked primates in Southeast Asia
- Originally from Ontario but now calls Nova Scotia home
- In her downtime, Lauren can be found spending time with her young son, getting out in nature, or enjoying live music