Fueled by his enthusiasm for client-service excellence, with a well-developed ability to think strategically and ‘outside of the box’, Kyle matches academic institutions as well as public and private sector organizations with ideal candidates.
Kyle’s approach to the recruitment of academic and other executive leaders is informed by 11 years of leadership within the post-secondary enrolment management sector. Prior to joining KBRS, Kyle worked as a public sector consultant, focused on complex projects related to the COVID-19 pandemic, continuing care, and public health.
- Bachelor of Arts, Acadia University
Passions, Community Involvement and Personal Interests:
- Mentor with the Study and Stay Program
- Volunteer with The Alzheimer’s Society of Nova Scotia
- Plays six different instruments
- Interested in a variety of sports and planning a new travel destination