Kevin Stoddart, MBA,CMC
With access to a deep network of some of the best and brightest candidates, Kevin has the knowledge and experience required to help clients evaluate their talent needs and identify hard-to-find candidates for difficult-to-fill roles.
Kevin has led hundreds of executive search assignments with leading organizations and provides direct oversight of Meridia Recruitment Solutions, a KBRS company focused on recruitment solutions for professional, technical and managerial roles. Additionally, as a Managing Partner, he contributes to the leadership of the entire organization.
Kevin holds fast to the belief that the primary differentiator in business is talented people; they drive success and without them, organizations struggle to compete. Knowing that highly sought professionals have many careers choices, Kevin focuses on developing meaningfully relationships with candidate and client needs in mind.
Education, Certifications and Awards:
- Masters of Business Administration from Saint Mary's University Sobey School of Business
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- Helen Cooper Award, United Way, 2017 in recognition of long-term commitment and dedication.
Passions, Community Involvement and Personal Interests:
- Past Chair, Board of Governance, Nominations and Human Resources Committee, IWK Health Centre Board of Directors
- Past Chair and Board Member, United Way of Halifax
- Father of two daughters, he's a strong advocate for increasing the representation of women in leadership roles
- Life-long love/ hate relationship with running
Executive Search Sector Specialty:
- Provincial and Municipal Government