Katherine Frank, CPHR
A highly skilled and proven human resource leader, Katherine’s approach to academic search and transition planning is informed by her extensive experience working and leading within the academic environment.
Since joining KBRS in 2017, she has lead numerous high-stakes searches for leading academic institutions from coast-to-coast in Canada. Her understanding of the complexities of University leadership and the academic environment makes her a credible and skilled facilitator in consultations. She is adept in translating feedback from stakeholders at all levels of the institution into candidate profiles that make sense and serve as a strong foundation for the search.
Before joining KBRS as Partner, Katherine was the Assistant Vice-President of Human Resources at Dalhousie University for more than 8 years. Previous to this, she held the same title with the University of Calgary.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Alberta
- Executive Development Program, Industrial Relations, Queen’s University
- Certificate in Human Resource Management, University of Calgary
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR)
Passions, Community Involvement and Personal Interests:
- Board of Directors, Solutions Learning Centre
- Mentor, Human Resources Association of Nova Scotia
- Volunteer, United Way Halifax
Recruitment Sector Specialty: