With a focus on fostering positive relationships, Cassandra has established an extensive network. She leverages her experience in talent management and curated connections to facilitate ideal matches between clients and top talent.
As a Senior Consultant with Meridia Recruitment for the past 2 years, Cassandra helps organizations find the talent they need while providing exceptional service and strategic talent acquisition support. Located in the GTA, Cassandra specializes in AEC sectors, as well as the healthcare, manufacturing and various roles in the HR space throughout central and western Canada.
She has worked with some of the world’s most progressive organizations over the past 8 years, providing solutions to their recruitment challenges while elevating their employment brand. Cassandra is a trusted partner to organizational leaders as well as a valued advisor to candidates as they navigate their job search.
- Undergraduate degree, Trent University
Passions, Community Involvement and Personal Interests:
- Past Rotary Club Member in Durham
- Volunteer in the Durham District Region School Board
- Stays active with her two young children either skiing in the winter months or spending time at family cottages in the summer
Recruitment Sector Specialty:
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction
- Human Resources