With a well-established network and a focus on results, Austin has built a strong reputation for providing top-quality service to clients and outstanding candidate care while creating ideal matches.
As a Senior Consultant with Meridia, Austin connects top talent in the fields of engineering, construction, operations, and HR with Atlantic Canada’s leading organizations. His belief in building strong, lasting relationships is evident in the care he takes to understand the goals and requirements of both candidates and employers.
Before joining our team, Austin began his recruitment career as a Consultant in Engineering and Technical recruitment for an Alberta based recruitment firm providing solutions for contract, permanent, and executive roles.
Education and Certifications:
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR), CPHR Nova Scotia
- Bachelor’s degree, Saint Mary’s University
Passions, Community Involvement and Personal Interests:
- Board Chair, CANS Emerging Leaders Committee
- Member of the Board of Directors, Construction Association of Nova Scotia
Recruitment Sector Specialty:
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources