A strategic thinker with an eye for detail, Alison supports our team in building strong relationships with clients, candidates, and one another through her leadership of marketing, employee initiatives, and operational improvements.
As the Director, Client and Employee Experience, Alison plays a key role in ensuring our team has the support and resources they need to succeed. To her role she brings a unique blend of marketing and communications experience, acquired through more than a decade working with two leading marketing agencies, and a formal education in Human Resource Management. She consults with colleagues in leadership solutions, career transition, and recruitment to support results-oriented service solutions.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing, Saint Mary’s University
- Human Resources Management Certificate, Saint Mary’s University
Passions, Community Involvement and Personal Interests:
- Volunteer and Past Mentor with Loran Scholars Foundation
- Board Secretary, Wentworth Ski Race Club
- Mother of two spirited daughters and strong advocate for outdoor adventure, from backcountry family canoe trips to downhill mountain biking vacations.