Teams are essential for accomplishing business goals in today’s work environment. Businesses are becoming increasingly reliant upon teams for solution finding and production. Additionally, virtual teams are increasing in acceptance and popularity, as five million employees are projected to work...
Increase team performance and productivity.
Teams accomplish most of the important work in organizations today. But teams are made up of people, with different personalities, motivations and expectations. These differences can result in:
- Lack of alignment with organizational priorities
- Inefficiency and wasted effort
- Poor communication and low trust
Refocus team efforts to create alignment and get the job done.
Most team improvement programs focus on ‘feel good’ activities. Their effects are short-lived because they do not connect with the business issues the teams face.
We focus teams on business outcomes and on creating alignment and the right dynamics to get the job done. Our systemic approach creates sustainable change and will:
- Align efforts with organizational priorities – We’ll clarify each team’s role and focus its efforts on your most critical priorities.
- Build understanding and trust – We’ll use targeted assessments and data gathering to drive conversations that produce insights, understanding and trust. You will see a dramatic increase in how effectively team members work together.
- Create productive conflict – Conflict is natural and vital to team success. Healthy conflict drives innovation and strategic thinking and mitigates risk. We’ll help your teams get stronger, and then increase the amount of healthy tension to drive results.
- Tackle dysfunction proactively – We’ll help you identify and develop strategies for common team dysfunctions. When these situations arise, you and your teams will have the tools to act and correct them.
- Enhance team leader success – We’ll provide objective and candid feedback to your team leaders, along with coaching on the most effective strategies for improving their teams’ success.
Powerful programs for new and existing teams.
Ensure new teams develop healthy habits aligned with your culture, values and priorities. Get existing teams back on track and producing the results you need.
We offer customized team effectiveness programs to address your team’s unique situation and create a plan for lasting results.
Program features can be adjusted in scale and scope, but often include the following:
- Team and/or individual assessments
- Facilitated discussions
- Skills training (link to Knightsbridge Learning)
- Capacity development, including program facilitation training
- Team and/or individual coaching
- Tools and support materials.
Chances are you have experienced the dynamics of being part of a team – as a leader and as a team player. Each team is as unique as the people who comprise is but there are a few common dysfunctions that can derail optimal team performance. Liane Davey, Vice President of Knightsbridge...