Leaders often preach the importance of constructive feedback but do we practice it? Corporate communications, job descriptions, engagement surveys, and even corporate values all point to the significance of feedback and yet we rarely provide it and when we do, it is often not done well. We even...
Complimenting your internal resources with tailored solutions.
Not every organization has dedicated human resource professionals, or the capacity within their team, to meet all their HR needs. Our team can assist by helping you align your human resources with your organizational strategy to drive performance and achieve your goals. Our approach provides you with the expertise you need, when you need it.
From large organizations to small start-ups, we tailor our process and delivery to meet your specific needs. We work closely with you to determine your needs and support you with solutions that offer peace of mind, allowing you to focus on managing and growing your business.
Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette provides organizations with strategic human resource leadership and advice through short term, longer term or “on-call” support.
Your consultant can provide you with strategic human resource leadership and advice in the following areas:
Strategic HR Advisory
HR Policy Review Services
- Policy and process audits
- Development of policies that address people processes and organizational needs
- Creation of comprehensive employee policies and handbooks
- Workshops to educate staff on new policies, programs and material
Your HR Leader in Residence.
- Our consultants can be contracted to assume an HR role in your organization or to attend leadership meetings to provide advice, support and coaching.
- We offer flexible options including consulting based on an hourly, daily and per project basis. The best arrangement for your organization is determined using our three step approach:
- Acquire context – Our team will conduct a needs assessment to establish your specific challenges to better determine how we can support you in achieving your strategic goal.
- Create a strategic HR plan – We will provide a strategic human resource plan that highlights where our partnership can provide the most value to you.
- Recommendations for delivery – We will make recommendations on timing and priority of initiatives, and work with you to determine how to best deliver our services and recommendations. Our goal is to create a partnership with you, supporting your organizational HR needs while enhancing organizational productivity and employee engagement.
How you compensate employees can impact your ability to attract top talent, motivate performance and retain high performers. So how will you maximize your investment in compensation and rewards to strengthen your organization?
Our experienced team provides compensation consulting services tailored to organizations of all sizes, to support the design and implementation of workable and balanced compensation strategies.
We specialize in:
- Salary surveys
- Salary reviews
- Incentive pay design
- Job evaluation
- Performance management systems
Start with the end in mind.
In the face of constant change, organizations can not afford to waste time or resources. However, creating the most efficient and effective path forward requires a clear understanding of the destination. Our strategic planning framework starts at the end because we believe that knowing where you are going is the most effective basis for planning your route to get there.
Focused on the end goal, your strategic plan should enable senior leaders to set priorities, make choices and decisions, focus energy and achieve results. It should enable team members to align their goals with those of the organization.
Leverage our strategic and proven approach to identify your successors.
Who will lead your organization next? The ramifications of this question are too great to be left to chance. Yet, all too often, organizations face a change in leadership without a clear plan to support succession.
Customized solutions based on a proven approach
Our approach to succession draws on our overall approach for building leadership capacity – a model we refer to as the Leadership Pathway. Developed through experience and research, and validated over the past decade through application with a wide variety of organizations, this seven step approach enables organizations to proactive identify and develop the leaders required now and for the future.
When dealing with severance for an employee leaving your organization there are a number of issues to consider.
The first and foremost is consulting with your legal counsel to make certain you know what is fair and required by law. Once you have determined how much you are offering...