With an extensive understanding of executive talent attraction and his proven ability to match candidates with requirements, Jeff has established an extensive list of successful search assignments.
Jeff has successfully completed hundreds of searches over the past two decades, recruiting outstanding executives and senior leaders for a wide spectrum of public and private organizations – from regional start-ups to crown corporations to multi-billion-dollar organizations.
- Bachelor of Commerce from Dalhousie University
Passions, Community Involvement and Personal Interests:
- Board of Directors, Canadian Cancer Society of Nova Scotia
- Past Chair, Board of Directors, Halifax Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chair, Board of Directors, Dean’s Advisory, Dalhousie School of Medicine
- Past Board of Governors, Art Gallery of Nova Scotia
- Past Mentor, Fusion Halifax’s Mentorship Program and Nova Scotia Business Inc.'s "Connect Nova Scotia"
- With a love for home improvement and real estate, Jeff has contributed to the renovation of many homes over the past 25 years.
Executive Search Sector Specialty:
- Provincial and Municipal Government