Anna Stuart, MBA, FCPA, FCMA, FCMC
Whether working with a board or search committee, meeting with a candidate, or coaching a leader, Anna’s sincerity, insight, and pragmatic sensibility have proven to be transformational.
Anna is a Senior Associate within our firm's national academic executive search practice and our Atlantic Canadian executive search practice. With more than 25 years of experience leading executive searches, coaching, and advising leaders in the university, college, independent school, health, and public sectors across Canada, Anna has established a strong reputation for helping organizations and individuals to realize their goals.
Anna’s commitment to understanding organizations and individuals has led her to be a trusted advisor on strategy, governance, leadership development, operational effectiveness, and organization design. Her passion for supporting candidates and clients as they navigate critical leadership decisions has allowed her to develop enduring relationships and extensive networks.
Prior to joining KBRS, Anna was a consulting partner and principal with two large public accounting firms and held senior leadership roles within the Nova Scotia public sector.
Education and Certifications:
- Master of Business Administration in Health Administration
- Certified Administrator and interpreter of The Hogan Assessment and The Management Research Group LEA Self-Assessment and LEA 360 Assessment
- Certified Executive Coach
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
Passions, Community Involvement and Personal Interests:
- Director of Global Operations and CFO, Divine Renovation Ministry
- Past Chair of the International Women’s Forum (Atlantic Chapter), Brigadoon Children’s Camp, and Sacred Heart School of Halifax
- Previously, Director on the Boards of the Nova Scotia Health Authority Board and the Nova Scotia Community College Board