According to a Learning and Development Roundtable study from Gartner, 60% of new managers underperform during their first two years, driving performance gaps and employee turnover across the entire frontline. This is dismal news for organizations. The good news, however, is that when your...
The Accountable Manager™ is a skill-based leadership program that equips managers with the skill set and mindset to lead in a more digital and complex environment.
This program is ideal for professionals who are:
- New to management
- Manager-level individuals who want to master the fundamental skills of effective leadership
This groundbreaking program is delivered over a 6-month learning journey and is organized around three building blocks to drive accountability at the personal, team, and organizational level.
The program covers timely themes including:
- How to enhance team effectiveness in a virtual or hybrid environment
- How diversity and disruption support growth and innovative-thinking
- How to accelerate and support change
- How to use coach-like conversations to drive performance in others
Past participants have told us that the opportunity to discuss common challenges with peers outside of their own organization is invaluable, enhancing both their confidence and knowledge. And these days, they appreciate the opportunity to connect and learn alongside others.
This program includes:
- Nine 2.5-hour interactive and collaborative modules delivered virtually
- Three 1-hour virtual coaching circles
- Leadership assessment
- Complete resource workbook for participants and a resource booklet for their manager, with proven ways to support their direct reports
Registration is limited. Group size will be kept small to facilitate rich discussion
Regular Rate: $2,950/Participant
Group Rate: $2,750/Participant when more than one participant registers from the same organization
Our Next Offering:
The Accountable Manager™
Led by Michelle Fitzgerald | January 27, 2022 - June 16, 2022 - FULL
Registering a Group?
Explore options for customizing this program to your team or organization’s needs by contacting Michelle Fitzgerald, email@example.com.
Strategic, engaging, and insightful, Michelle has built a solid reputation in organizational change and performance, coaching, and leadership development. She has a passion for helping teams align around business strategy and ways of working to sustain high performance, and for coaching clients to achieve their full potential.
An energetic and engaging facilitator, solutions-driven consultant, and insightful leadership coach, Heather has helped hundreds of leaders and professionals engage teams and maximize performance in Canada and beyond.
"I learned valuable insights about my managing and communication style as well as practical skills that I continue to use each day. I am more confident in my role as a manager thanks to the Accountable Manager."
- Revenue Development Manager at a national health and research organization in the Atlantic Region
“I use this program daily - both professionally and personally. I would recommend this course to any manager."
- Accounting Manager at a Halifax-based national security company
"The course was well-organized, with the right mix of theory, group discussion, and real-world application. It was consistently a high-quality experience.”
- Marketing Manager at a Halifax-based national security company
“When I started the course one of the main areas I wanted to improve was my delegation skills. I have made tremendous headway in my efforts to give others an opportunity for success. I think among the group I was not alone in the benefits from this part of the course.”
- Technical Architect at global export organization
"The professional development you can gain from having conversations and debates outside of your current company and with managers who are outside of your own corporate culture is invaluable. Hearing similar challenges and solutions from other managers will boost your confidence, help you know you are not alone in your daily challenges, and see that there are methods to solve problems quickly."
- Finance Manager at a transportation company
If you would like to receive more information on the Program, please fill out the form at the link below.