Leaders often preach the importance of constructive feedback but do we practice it? Corporate communications, job descriptions, engagement surveys, and even corporate values all point to the significance of feedback and yet we rarely provide it and when we do, it is often not done well. We even...
Complimenting your internal resources with tailored solutions.
Not every organization has dedicated human resource professionals, or the capacity within their team, to meet all their HR needs. Our team can assist by helping you align your human resources with your organizational strategy to drive performance and achieve your goals. Our approach provides you with the expertise you need, when you need it.
From large organizations to small start-ups, we tailor our process and delivery to meet your specific needs. We work closely with you to determine your needs and support you with solutions that offer peace of mind, allowing you to focus on managing and growing your business.
Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette provides organizations with strategic human resource leadership and advice through short term, longer term or “on-call” support.
Your consultant can provide you with strategic human resource leadership and advice in the following areas:
Strategic HR Consulting
- Performance management processes and systems
- Employee engagement, including advice, support and coaching for individuals and teams
- Career management, including developmental conversations, strategies, and programs
- Job descriptions and compensation structure analysis
- Recruitment and retention strategies
- Orientation and on-boarding strategies
- Organizational review, including role assessment, job evaluation, and organization design
- Progressive discipline and termination support
- Communication strategies
- Transactional HR services
- Legislative compliance advice
HR Policy Review Services
- Policy and process audits
- Development of policies that address people processes and organizational needs
- Creation of comprehensive employee policies and handbooks
- Workshops to educate staff on new policies, programs and material
Your HR Leader in Residence.
Our consultants can be contracted to assume an HR role in your organization or to attend leadership meetings to provide advice, support and coaching.
Three simple steps to creating a tailored approach.
We offer flexible options including consulting based on an hourly, daily and per project basis. The best arrangement for your organization is determined using our three step approach:
- Acquire context – Our team will conduct a needs assessment to establish your specific challenges to better determine how we can support you in achieving your strategic goal.
- Create a strategic HR plan – We will provide a strategic human resource plan that highlights where our partnership can provide the most value to you.
- Recommendations for delivery – We will make recommendations on timing and priority of initiatives, and work with you to determine how to best deliver our services and recommendations. Our goal is to create a partnership with you, supporting your organizational HR needs while enhancing organizational productivity and employee engagement.
When dealing with severance for an employee leaving your organization there are a number of issues to consider.
The first and foremost is consulting with your legal counsel to make certain you know what is fair and required by law. Once you have determined how much you are offering...