According to a Learning and Development Roundtable study from Gartner, 60% of new managers underperform during their first two years, driving performance gaps and employee turnover across the entire frontline. This is dismal news for organizations. The good news, however, is that when your...
Build leadership capabilities for future success. Develop a pipeline of leaders for today and tomorrow. Create alignment around your business strategy for faster, more effective execution.
What sets our Leadership Development programs apart?
- Connect leadership directly to strategy execution - Our programs provide practical solutions anchored in your business reality. We consider the “big picture” of your leadership needs as a part of our proprietary process – The Leadership PathwayTM.
- Combine business acumen and courage - We foster the discussions needed to drive change and sustainable growth. We take the time to understand your issues and surface the “undiscussed.”
- Impact leadership effectiveness at multiple levels – Our programs can be tailored to the individual, team and organizational level.
- Address leadership mindset, skill set and processes – Our approach ensures lasting behaviour and culture change.
We are currently offering the following leadership programs:
- Elevating Women in Leadership: Rescheduled to June 23-24; July 13-14; and July 20-21, 2020
- Elevating Women in Leadership for Academic Leaders: June 2 & 3, 2020
- Accelerate Change: May 5 & 6, 2020
- The Accountable Manager™: September 26, 2019-April 30, 2020 (Full)
Create real change through flexible and focused solutions.
In the face of uncertainty and change, are your leaders equipped with the skills and self awareness needed to tackle the challenges ahead and turn opportunity into success? How well does your leadership development plan align with your organization's strategic goals?
Through in-depth consultation and in conjunction with LHH Knightsbridge, consultants will draw on proven processes and deep industry knowledge to create a program tailored to your unique leadership challenges. The result? A comprehensive plan grounded in the realities of your organization, to create lasting positive change and desired business results.
Our team of experienced executive coaches provide one-on-one coaching, leveraging proven methodologies and assessment tools, to enhance individual ability. Our proven process, customized to business goals and the individual client, can transform an individual's style, help a team develop synergy and support leadership development in top performers.
Coaching solutions tailored to your leadership challenges.
Our coaching solutions support the following leadership challenges:
- Onboarding for new executives
- Nurturing and developing your high potentials
- Succession, with future leadership capacity development
- Improving the collaboration and performance of teams
Assessment tools support a variety of HR challenges.
- Recruitment and selection
- Succession planning
- Leadership development
- Team effectiveness
- Career management and transition
Increase team performance and productivity.
Teams accomplish most of the important work in organizations today. But teams are made up of people, with different personalities, motivations and expectations. These differences can result in:
- Lack of alignment with organizational priorities
- Inefficiency and wasted effort
- Poor communication and low trust
Achieving business growth while navigating change requires adaptable, engaged leaders and employees — along with an effective strategy for retaining key talent.
Align expectations and communicate effectively to mitigate flight risk. Build confidence in the change process and the organization’s goals. Empower leaders, teams and employees to embrace and accept change, and continue performing at high levels.
Leaders often preach the importance of constructive feedback but do we practice it? Corporate communications, job descriptions, engagement surveys, and even corporate values all point to the significance of feedback and yet we rarely provide it and when we do, it is often not done well. We even...