Designed for emerging and established female leaders
Elevating Women in Leadership is a transformational leadership program designed exclusively for women to reflect, connect, and make choices about their impact.
The insights for this program have been gleaned through years of work with Global, Canadian, and US Fortune 500 companies. We combine world-class development with contemporary gender diversity research which results in acquisition of the skills needed for success in the context of female leadership.
Participants will walk away with insight into their performance and perceived potential, a comprehensive leadership vision, a plan to develop resilience and boundaries, and the mindset to achieve their leadership goals.
Participants will learn to:
- Reflect on mindset and beliefs
- Define a personal vision
- Lead into the future
- Develop resilience and boundaries
- Influence up
- Project confidence and presence
- Speak with a point of view
- Increase spheres of influence
- Deliver the strategic “No”
- Connect with a community of strong supporters
Who Will Benefit:
- Established and emerging female leaders
This program has been adjusted for virtual delivery, to provide the same high-quality content, materials and experienced facilitator – Catherine Woodman.
To support virtual learning this program includes:
- Eight modules distributed across four days (8:30am – 3:00pm)
- Small class size for optimal engagement
- Delivery through Zoom
Download Program Overview
2020 - Registration open for:
- Cohort #1 - Sept. 30, Oct 1, 7 & 8
- Cohort #2 - Nov. 16, 17, 23, & 24
2021 - Registration will open November 1, 2020 for:
- Cohort #3 - Jan. 12, 13, 19 & 20
- Cohort #4 - April 12, 13, 19 & 20
Registering a group? Explore options for customizing this program to your groups needs by contacting Catherine J. Woodman, email@example.com.
Elevating Women in Leadership was developed by our partners at LHH Knightsbridge, Canada’s leading human capital company, internationally recognized as one of the world's best leadership training providers.
Catherine Woodman, Elevating Women in Leadership facilitator and KBRS Senior Associate, is a well-respected leader with a track record of achieving results by building teams, creating and communicating vision, forging strategic partnerships, and meeting critical challenges through transformational change. She knows the challenges facing female leaders and brings her own experiences forward in a safe, supportive forum.
Looking for further information?
Read our Program Cancellation Policy