The Accountable Manager™ is our skill-based leadership program that equips Frontline Managers with the mindset, skillset and deliberate practices needed to not only lead, but lead with greater accountability.
The program is organized around three building blocks to drive accountability at the personal, team and organizational level.
The Program runs from September 26, 2019 to April 30, 2020 and includes:
- Nine in-person ½ day sessions
- Three 1-hour virtual Webex meetings
- Leadership assessment
- Complete resource workbook for participants and resource booklet for their manager, with proven ways to support their direct reports
This program is targeted toward two important groups:
- Professionals who are making the shift from sole contributor to manager
- Manager or director-level professionals who could benefit from skill based training
Program Cost - $3,150 per participant
Early Bird Rate - $2,950 per participant
Register before June 14, 2019 and receive the early bird rate of only $2,950 per participant
Registration is now open for the 2019/2020 program, early bird pricing in effect until July 14.
If you would like to receive more information on the Program, please fill out the form at the link below.