Job Title: Information Coordinator
Location: Halifax or remote in Eastern Canada
Join Atlantic Canada’s leading Recruitment and HR Consulting Organization
KBRS has partnered with private, public and academic organizations for more than 45 years to attract and develop the people they need to succeed. Our team of recruitment and human resource professionals are committed to achieving positive results for our clients while providing excellent client and candidate care and fostering a rewarding and collegial team atmosphere. This is an opportunity to join a team of professionals who are motivated, curious, caring, conscientious, energetic, organized, and collaborative.
As our Information Coordinator you will play a key role in coordinating the data in our ATS and CRM systems. You will work with internal stakeholders to ensure that information being stored is accurate and up to date while also keeping a keen eye out for trends in the data and following up with process recommendations based on what you see.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting in project coordination relating to KBRS’ ATS and CRM systems.
• Assisting in developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation for employees and administrators of our ATS, CRM and SharePoint systems.
• Researching, recommending, and assisting to implement process improvements.
• Participating in on-going audits to ensure the information in the ATS and other internal systems is accurate while completing data maintenance on gaps you find.
• Participating in training new employees in our ATS/CRM systems in addition to training existing employees on system updates.
• Supporting research and reporting within our ATS/CRM databases.
• Participating in routine data management, data entry, data reporting and data hygiene to support business needs.
• Other duties as assigned.
As an Information Coordinator, you have an analytical mind. You get great satisfaction completing tasks, no matter how big or small. Not only are you able to see trends in data and information, but you have a knack for explaining what you see, and providing recommendations for process improvements.
Your qualifications include:
• A post-secondary degree. A combination of training and/or education will be considered.
• Next level problem solving skills, ideally having had experience previously working with ATS/CRM systems.
• An ability to test your theory when a problem arises, apply your theory and sort out a solution. You enjoy making systems and processes better.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous research experience would be considered an asset.
If you are the type of person who sees a puzzle, and gets excited about solving it, this role may be a great opportunity for you. KBRS/Meridia is a growing organization dedicated to helping our clients and candidates make informed choices about their hiring and career decisions, and the successful candidate will play a large part in supporting our team in what they do best through strong information and data management practices.
For more information contact Jessica Severeyns at email@example.com, or please apply online by clicking the “Apply Now” button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, Jessica know or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
KBRS is committed to being an organization where diversity and different perspectives are valued. We strive to be an organization that is inclusive, supportive, and reflective of the communities and organizations we serve and we encourage applications from all those candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our firm.