Office and Client Service Coordinator
Join KBRS and Meridia Recruitment Solutions and become a part of Atlantic Canada’s leading recruitment and HR consulting organization. Committed to building great companies for over 45 years, we celebrate and uphold our values every day while operating to the highest professional standards. Looking to add to our dynamic team of highly motivated professionals, we are currently seeking an Office and Client Service Coordinator to join our firm.
The Office and Client Service Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the Halifax office on a day-to-day basis, providing a welcoming and professional experience to greet both guests and employees. Additionally, the Office and Client Service Coordinator will provide administrative support to our Career Transition practice, including our consultants, associates, clients and individuals who are navigating job loss.
Reporting to the Director, Client and Employee Experience, the Office and Client Service Coordinator will provide administrative and operational support to ensure employees, regardless of their location, have the necessary resources and support to deliver excellent service to our clients and candidates. They will ensure clients navigating job loss and engaged in our career transition services are provided with the support they require. The Office and Client Service Coordinator will also support the application of company policies and procedures and be an ambassador of the KBRS brand both internally and externally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing office reception in our Halifax office, coordinating meeting rooms, ensuring the professional appearance of common areas, and maintaining visitor logs.
- Answering and redirecting general inquires received by phone or email.
- Liaising with operational related vendors and coordinating office supply orders as needed.
- Coordinate the shipping and receiving of packages.
- Liaising between the building managers and the KBRS team to address maintenance and operational related issues.
Career Transition Support:
- Coordinating and delegating career transition work to a team of Atlantic Canadian consultants and associates and providing guidance and resources as needed to support them.
- Serving as a key point of contact to career transition clients as they navigate their job search or retirement.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for organizational and retail inquiries for career transition in Atlantic Canada.
- Providing time-sensitive resume development/writing support, cover letter feedback, and reviewing and providing advice on LinkedIn profiles for clients.
- Maintaining accurate client records through data management and collaborating with finance and accounting to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Collaborating with associates to ensure client outreach tracking and billing is timely and accurate.
- Assisting with proposal development and formatting for Career Transition assignments.
Events and Communications Support:
- Support select marketing administrative needs such as scheduling weekly career alert emails, updating email signatures, and routine website maintenance.
- On occasion, support internal communication and the smooth operation of client and employee events.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years professional experience
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Highly organized with an eye for detail Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- A University degree or post-secondary education will be considered an asset
- Motivated to achieve outstanding results while balancing competing priorities
- Well-developed active listening skills and demonstrated ability to discuss challenging situations with tact, discretion, and a high degree of empathy
If you are collaborative by nature and excel in managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment - connect with us. To learn more please contact Alison Chandler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902.425.1163. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Alison know.