Administrative Assistant, Executive Search
Join Atlantic Canada’s leading Executive Search Practice
KBRS has partnered with private, public and academic organizations for more than 45 years to attract and develop their leadership talent. Our team of executive search professionals are committed to achieving positive results for our clients while providing excellent client and candidate care and fostering a rewarding and collegial team atmosphere. This is an opportunity to join at team of professionals who are motivated, curious, caring, conscientious, energetic, organized, and collaborative.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant who will be based in our Halifax office. In this role you will work with a dynamic, growing executive search team. You will be responsible for coordinating deliverables and schedules for the team, our clients, and their candidates. You will use internal resources as well you your own creative organizational and problem solving skills to prepare documents, manage deadlines, coordinate schedules, provide exceptional client service, and contribute to the team’s pursuit of successful results.
- In this role, you will work closely with the Executive Search Coordinator Team Lead to:
- Support the drafting of client-facing documents and communication to support the project management of search assignments;
- Update client facing materials with candidate data;
- Support Executive Search team members in pulling together documents and information from various files and systems in the creation of professional client information packages;
- Schedule candidate interviews with KBRS team members and with clients;
- Ensure that our clients and candidates receive what they need, at the right time, in the right way, by using your critical thinking, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
Ideal Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Driven and able to thrive in a fast paced, project-based environment and well-versed in managing multiple projects and deadlines;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- A positive, solution oriented approach;
- High attention to detail;
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical thinking capabilities;
- A passion for quality client services and be driven to deliver exceptional work;
- A strong understanding of formatting and editing in Microsoft Word;
- A post-secondary degree would be considered an asset.
If this sounds like you, let us know by sharing your resume and a one-page letter outlining why KBRS and this role could be right for you by clicking “Apply Now” on the button below. Please contact Alison Chandler at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
KBRS is committed to being an organization where diversity and different perspectives are valued. We strive to be an organization that is inclusive, supportive, and reflective of the communities and organizations we serve and we encourage applications from all those candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our firm.
As part of the recruitment process, KBRS will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that considers an applicant’s accessibility needs. If you require accommodation to participate as a candidate in the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com or communicate your needs to our team.