St. John’s, NL
Join Atlantic Canada’s leading Executive Search Practice
KBRS has partnered with private, public and academic organizations for more than 45 years to attract and develop their leadership talent. Our team of executive search professionals are committed to achieving positive results for our clients while providing excellent client and candidate care and fostering a rewarding and collegial team atmosphere. This is an opportunity to join at team of professionals who are motivated, curious, caring, conscientious, energetic, organized, and collaborative.
We are currently seeking an Executive Search Coordinator who will be based in our St. John’s office. In this role you will work with a dynamic, growing executive search team. You will be responsible for coordinating deliverables and schedules for the team, our clients, and their candidates. You will use internal resources as well you your own creative organizational and problem solving skills to prepare documents, manage deadlines, coordinate schedules, provide exceptional client service, and contribute to the team’s pursuit of successful results.
In this role, you will:
- Draft client-facing documents and communication to support the project management of search assignments;
- Provide project management of search assignments, including the coordination of detailed schedules, competing deadlines, complicated schedules, and high client expectations;
- Manage competing priorities which will require organization, tenacity, and creativity;
- Ensure that our clients and candidates receive what they need, at the right time, in the right way, by using your critical thinking, multi-tasking, and time management skills;
- Contribute to business development by preparing proposals for potential clients; and
- Support reception duties in the St. John’s office, when required.
Ideal Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Driven and able to thrive in a fast paced, project-based environment and well-versed in managing multiple projects and deadlines;
- Superb verbal and written communication skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical thinking capabilities;
- A passion for quality client services and be driven to deliver exceptional work;
- A strong understanding of formatting and editing in Microsoft Word;
- Previous experience in a client services role, ideally in a professional services environment would be considered an asset; and
- A post-secondary degree would be considered an asset.
If this sounds like you, let us know by sharing your resume and a one-page letter outlining why KBRS and this role could be right for you by clicking “Apply Now” on the button below. Please contact Alison Chandler at email@example.com with any questions.
KBRS is committed to being an organization where diversity and different perspectives are valued. We strive to be an organization that is inclusive, supportive, and reflective of the communities and organizations we serve and we encourage applications from all those candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our firm.
As part of the recruitment process, KBRS will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that considers an applicant’s accessibility needs. If you require accommodation to participate as a candidate in the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or communicate your needs to our team.