Does the idea of helping people navigate their career after experiencing job loss interest you? Are you able to balance your strong administrative skills and attention to detail with an empathetic approach that ensures clients feel heard and supported? If this sounds like you, read on to learn what it takes to become a Client Services Coordinator with Atlantic Canada’s leading Career Transition practice in Halifax.
In joining KBRS, you will become a part of the region’s largest recruitment, career transition and HR consulting organization, operating with the highest professional standards since 1975. You will work alongside a team of professionals who are motivated, curious, caring, conscientious, energetic, organized and collaborative.
As a Client Services Coordinator you will play a key role in our career transition practice. Reporting to the Managing Partner leading the practice, you will work closely with consultants and associates to deliver outstanding service to clients impacted by job loss and to organizations looking for outplacement/Career Transition support.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and delegating work to a team of Atlantic Canadian consultants and associates and providing guidance and resources as needed to support them;
- Providing guidance to career transition clients as they navigate job search or retirement;
- Providing time-sensitive resume development/writing support, cover letter feedback, and reviewing and providing advice on LinkedIn profiles for clients;
- Acting as primary point of contact for organizational and retail inquiries for Career Transition in Atlantic Canada
- Maintaining accurate client records through data management and liaising with finance and accounting to ensure accurate invoicing;
- Collaborating with associates to ensure client outreach tracking and billing is timely and accurate; and,
Assisting with proposal development and formatting
- The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of formatting and editing in Microsoft Word and Excel. Must be comfortable formatting complex documents in a timely fashion;
- High attention to detail and proficient in data entry;
- Well-developed active listening skills and demonstrated ability to discuss challenging situations with tact, discretion and a high degree of empathy;
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical thinking capabilities;
- Experience working in a complex and fast-paced environment with competing priorities;
- A passion for quality client services and be driven to deliver exceptional work; and
- A Postsecondary Degree.
- Previous experience in a client services role, ideally in a professional services environment;
- Direct experience in recruitment or vocational counselling would be considered an asset;
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now”.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Alison Chandler at email@example.com. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Alison know.