Join KBRS and Meridia Recruitment Solutions and become a part of Atlantic Canada’s leading recruitment and HR consulting organization. Committed to building great companies for over 45 years, we celebrate and uphold our values every day while operating to the highest professional standards.
Looking to add to our dynamic team of highly motivated professionals, we are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our firm.
The Marketing Specialist’s primary role will be to support firmwide marketing and business development efforts working in collaboration with the Director of Marketing and Communication.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the execution of key strategic marketing initiatives which may involve email marketing, social media, collateral creation, and thought leadership development.
- Play a lead role in updating and maintaining proposal templates and supporting unique content or graphic requirements.
- Support the creation, formatting and proofing of written materials required for marketing and business development including proposals, PowerPoint presentations, and banner advertisements, to ensure deadlines are met.
- Collect and compile key data that is relevant to our marketing and business development initiatives.
- Perform periodic audits of our digital platforms and support their ongoing maintenance and optimization.
- Support the development and distribution of internal communications.
- Support other firm initiatives and events as required.
- Excellent written communication skills. Technical / creative writing experience would be an asset.
- A keen eye for detail and strong editing skills.
- Thrives in a deadline driven environment.
- Previous experience in proposal development, ideally in a professional service environment.
- Experience using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, would be considered an asset.
- Post-secondary education in a related field
If you are collaborative by nature and excel in managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment - connect with us.
To learn more please contact Alison Chandler, Director of Marketing Communications at email@example.com or 902.425.1163. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Alison know.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” on the button below.