Client Services Coordinator
Join KBRS and become a part of Atlantic Canada’s leading recruitment, career transition, and HR consulting organization. Operating with the highest professional standards since 1975, we are currently seeking a Client Services Coordinator to join our team in Halifax, NS as a apart of our Career Transition practice. KBRS professionals are motivated, curious, caring, conscientious, energetic, organized and collaborative – and they love working in an environment that enables them to grow and develop both personally and professionally.
As a Client Services Coordinator you will play a key role in our career transition practice. Reporting to the Managing Partner leading the Career Transition practice, you will work closely with consultants and associates to deliver outstanding service to clients impacted by job loss and to outside organizations looking for outplacement/Career Transition support.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and delegating work to a team of Atlantic Canadian consultants and associates and providing guidance and resources as needed to support them;
- Providing guidance to career transition clients as they navigate job search or retirement;
- Providing time-sensitive resume development/writing support, cover letter feedback, and reviewing and providing advice on LinkedIn profiles for clients;
- Acting as primary point of contact for organizational and retail inquiries for Career Transition in Atlantic Canada
- Maintaining accurate client records through data management and liaising with finance and accounting to ensure accurate invoicing;
- Collaborating with associates to ensure client outreach tracking and billing is timely and accurate; and,
- Assisting with proposal development and formatting
The ideal candidate will have:
- Well-developed active listening skills and demonstrated ability to discuss challenging situations with tact, discretion and a high degree of empathy;
- A strong understanding of formatting in Microsoft Word and Excel. Must be comfortable formatting complex documents in a timely fashion;
- Direct experience in Human Resources, preferably in recruitment would be considered an asset;
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical thinking capabilities;
- Previous experience in a client services role, ideally in a professional services environment;
- Experience working in a complex and fast-paced environment with competing priorities;
- High attention to detail;
- A passion for quality client services and be driven to deliver exceptional work;
- A Postsecondary Degree; and
- Bilingualism is not required but would be considered an asset.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now”.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Alison Chandler at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Alison know.