Organizational models today are shifting from hierarchical to flat. Careers are no longer an upward trajectory, but more likely to be a series of experiences, projects and development opportunities. But, a lack of awareness around the new flat organization dynamics is resulting in a perceived...
Leadership Coaching with a focus on results.
Our team of experienced executive coaches provide one-on-one coaching, leveraging proven methodologies and assessment tools, to enhance individual ability. Our proven process, customized to business goals and the individual client, can transform an individual's style, help a team develop synergy and support leadership development in top performers.
Our customizable approach follows a five-phase process:
- Acquire context – Our work with an individual is done in an organizational context, so we triangulate the coach/client/organization relationship. We combine qualitative and quantitative techniques with available performance evaluation data to inform goal setting and action.
- Build awareness – We work with leaders to build awareness of strengths, over-strengths and gaps, in relation to business and leadership needs.
- Create plan – We develop a plan to leverage strengths, manage over-strengths, and close gaps. Measures of success are identified at this time.
- Drive growth – The plan is put into action with the support of one-on-one coaching sessions. Regular meetings generate momentum that results in rapid behaviour change or goal accomplishment.
- Evaluate impact – Together, we evaluate impact and assess where change has occurred. We measure coaching effectiveness in terms relevant to the client and the organization, monitoring progress against pre-established benchmarks.
Engaged employees. These are employees who are passionate about the work they do and committed to achieving the strategic goals of your organization. The Gallup Organization has...